What is the correct spelling for FATEUGE?
This word (Fateuge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FATEUGE
- fade So you wonder why my feelings never fade I think I got it made – All I'm After by Gordon Lightfoot
- fake Show me a place where love is sweet I ain't gonna fake it And hey little girl if you want my love Then now's the time to take it – The Flame by w.a.s.p.
- fat You marry the scoundrel, and soon after that You bear him a child and then you get fat – The Gypsy by Unknown Author
- fated Again, in 1785, the expedition commanded by the ill-fated La Perouse sailed from France on a discovery voyage.
- fates A very singular circumstance in this connection was the fact that Sunday afternoon at Saint-Cloud the weather was beautiful, while the streets of Paris were flooded with a heavy shower lasting some time, and on Monday there was rain at Saint-Cloud, while the weather was magnificent in Paris, as if the fates had decreed that nothing should lessen the splendor of the cortege, or the brilliancy of the wonderful illuminations of that evening.
- fatigued He moved about, intent on giving orders to his fellow-workers; he went from the church to the top of the Claverias, where the monument was stored, and seeing himself covered with dust, and with his limbs fatigued by the constant coming and going, he deluded himself into thinking he was strong again.
- fatigues I have also the pleasure to congratulate your Excellencies that the country for the settlement of whose government, revenue, administration, and the like, you have exposed yourselves to the fatigues and hazards of a disagreeable voyage and more disagreeable negotiation, hath abundant resources wherewith to defend her liberties now, and pour forth the rich stream of revenue hereafter.
- feature And the third feature we notice about these men and women is, that this new power by which they lived was, as Ruysbroeck calls it, "a spreading light."
- fete One week before the first of the eight fete -days, the long-delayed edict was posted on the walls; the festival was to be celebrated as usual, except that no masks were to be allowed; false beards and moustaches, or any attempt to disguise the features, were strictly forbidden.
57 words made from the letters FATEUGE
3 letter words made from FATEUGE:aft, age, ate, aug, eat, eeg, eft, eta, fag, fat, fee, fug, gat, gee, get, gut, tag, tau, tea, tee, teg, tug, ufa, uta, ute.
4 letter words made from FATEUGE:ague, eega, etau, fate, faut, feat, fega, fete, fuet, fuge, gate, gaut, geta, guta, gute, taee, taef, taue, tegu, tfeu, tufa, uate.
5 letter words made from FATEUGE:efate, etage, faget, faute, fugee, getae, taegu, tague, tegea, tegua.