What is the correct spelling for FATHE?
This word (Fathe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FATHE
- bathe Some of these mounds have miniature lakes on their summits, where people might bathe.
- faith "Oh, excuse me," laughed Faith.
- farther I now looked a little farther, and said to myself, "There they are!"
- fat If you let me loose I'll beat your fat head off!"
- fate But the matter is serious; and if ever the fate of the world could be truly said to depend on a particular measure, it is upon this peace.
- fathead Stop being a fathead and come immediately.
- father Her father ain't 'it 'er mother not since Selina was seventeen.
- fathom And more than once Tom had caught Steve observing him with an expression that he couldn't fathom.
- feather A feather moved her.
- firth Call me Firth, as I am the only one of the name here.
- forth An A-1 deteckative can't set forth to work until he has a clue, that being a rule of the game."
- further "She won't come no further.
- lathe The power that should have been put into the evolution of her infant will have been put into the revolutions of a lathe.
- The I never heard the like."