What is the correct spelling for FATUIGE?
This word (Fatuige) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FATUIGE
- fat You've 'ad too much of the fat, you 'ave.
- fate Whatever may come, I shall be ready to meet my fate.
- fatigue But things would not have gone so well unless at General Headquarters every officer had done his duty to the last detail, whatever the fatigue of body or spirit.
- fatigued From the best calculation we could make, I had walked over fifty miles that day; and the next morning I was so sore, and fatigued, that I felt like I couldn't walk any more.
- fatigues This morning I had just lain down to rest after the fatigues of the night, when a servant appeared with the promised gold and a letter from the king, asking me to procure a dead child, to be buried with great ceremony as the deceased daughter of King Hophra.
- fatima Let's go see my mare Fatima, and then my room.
- fatuity Then-and here was the cruel fatuity of the whole proceeding-the mother began to wail and exclaim to the effect that it was just what she expected.
- fatuous The Walcheren expedition is now usually held as the leading case of fatuous war administration.
- feature This latter feature is quite peculiar to America.
- am harmony
- bear grudge
- dis mounts
- gotten an eyeful of
- offered consolation