What is the correct spelling for FATY'S?
This word (Faty's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FATY'S
- fates Perhaps it will be spoiled," she said; "for you say that the fates are against you always.
- Fats But such foreign fats are still stuffed into the skimmed milk of many foreign cheeses.
- fetes The day after their arrival at Saint-Cloud, the Emperor and Empress went to Paris in order to be present at the fetes of the 15th of August, which it is useless to say were magnificent.
- feats Four years later he played at Paris two games of chess at the same time, without seeing the boards, and afterward extended this feat to playing five games simultaneously, which, though far inferior to the wonderful feats of Morphy, Paulsen, and others in more recent years, very much astonished his own generation.
- fits How tight it fits .
- fades 1. Child, amid the flowers at play, While the red light fades away; Mother, with thine earnest eye, Ever following silently; Father, by the breeze at eve Called thy harvest work to leave; Pray!
- FADS When you hear the words "Conservation," "Social Service," "Social Justice," and the like, you are apt to dismiss them as mere fads.