What is the correct spelling for FAUCTES?
This word (Fauctes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FAUCTES
- am big
- are unable decide
- are unable lay hands on
- are under obligation
- art inclined to think
- art indecorous
- art ones duty to
- became aware of
- facades It teaches that consummate taste is satisfied only with a perfected simplicity; that the facades of a house must be the envelope of the rooms within and adapted to them, as the rooms are to the habits and requirements of them "that dwell therein;" that proportion is the backbone of the decorator's art and that supreme elegance is fitness and moderation; and, above all, that an attention to architectural principles can alone lead decoration to a perfect development.
- FACETS This portion is called the "girdle," and it is on these "girdle" facets that the scratches are generally made.
- factors Suppose that a situation with factors a, b, and c requires factor d in order to become M, as desired.
- facts Don't you worry your dear little head with dull ideas and facts."
- fates You see, Clara, the fates fight against Sir William."
- faucets She had to be broken in to elevators, electric switches, hot and cold faucets, radiators.