What is the correct spelling for FAULITY?
This word (Faulity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAULITY
- duality Who were the members of this high council, and were they a duality or a trinity?
- facility In less than an hour after darkness came on the cargo was being put aboard with amazing facility .
- faculty To the surprise of all who attended her, she lived through the shock, recovering with the complete loss of one faculty , which, in her situation, poor thing, was a mercy and a gain to her-the faculty of memory.
- falsity It is clear that if the Pope had not suppressed the Jesuits, they would not have poisoned him, and here again the prophecy could not be taxed with falsity .
- fatality Surely, surely, there is an absolute fatality in these things!
- fatuity In an instant the idiotic fatuity of his position struck him fully.
- fault "It was my fault ," she said.
- fealty Louis embarked at St. Jean d'Acre, on the 24th of April, 1254, carrying away with him, on thirteen vessels, large and small, Queen Marguerite, his children, his personal retinue, and his own more immediate men-at-arms, and leaving the Christians of Syria, for their protection in his name, a hundred knights under the orders of Geoffrey de Sargines, that comrade of his in whose bravery and pious fealty he had the most entire confidence.
- finality "I know far too much to believe a word you say," he replied, and there was a note of absolute finality in his voice.
- flighty He must ha' been a bit flighty still, sir, or he wouldn't ha' done it.
- flinty Remembering it, they might hold their white hands from flinging those sharp flinty stones, that surely suit them so ill, and that soil their fingers in one way quite as much as they soil the victim's bowed head in another?
- flirt The sun sank early into banks of leaden clouds, and the Karluk slid on through the seething seas in a scene of strange loneliness, save for the suspended albatross that never varied its position by an inch or by a flirt of its plumes.
- flit You shall aid me afterwards to flit .
- fluid The veins of the arms we brought into service, that we might pour in this vitalising fluid .
- flute On a wet day, when no work could be done abroad, Moodie took up his flute , or read aloud to us, while John and I sat down to work.
- frailty The first great affliction to Henry was his brother's ingratitude; but reasoning on the frailty of man's nature, and the force of man's temptations, he found excuses for William, which made him support the treatment he had received with more tranquillity than William's proud mind supported his brother's marriage.
84 words made from the letters FAULITY
3 letter words made from FAULITY:afl, aft, ail, ali, alt, fat, fit, flu, fly, lat, lay, lit, tai, tau, tay, tia, tiu, ufa, ult, uta.
5 letter words made from FAULITY:aiful, aliyu, fault, fitly, fluyt, futil, laity, lufia, lutfi, lutfy, luyia, taifu, yatil, yutai.
4 letter words made from FAULITY:aiul, atul, auty, fail, fali, fati, faty, faut, fiat, flat, flay, flit, fuil, fuit, fula, fuli, lauf, laut, liau, lift, lifu, lity, liut, luat, luay, luit, luty, luya, luyi, luyt, lyft, lyta, tail, talf, talu, tayi, tiya, tual, tufa, tuli, tuya, tuyl, ulay, ulia, ulta, yali, yalu, yifu, yuft, yuli.