What is the correct spelling for FAUS?
This word (Faus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAUS
- faun He was as ugly as a Faun .
- faust The absent third represents the sleep of Faust .
- Fats Fats couldn't touch him in a competitor's place.
- fans "We shall have it soon now," I said to myself, as we sat on the side verandah on benches and rocking-chairs, fanning ourselves with palm-leaf fans .
- FADS Full of energy, you know-all the fads in their courses."
- FAGS The table bore an open cigar-box, several packs of cigarettes with loose "fags" scattered round, and a number of champagne bottles.
- FAYS Then two Fays sing a song and all the Fays together dance, after which all together sing.
- TAUS Yet what it represents-Does it look like my sister Taus -enough like her, I mean, to be recognised?"