What is the correct spelling for FAUTS?
This word (Fauts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAUTS
- fast Down the steep rock with hurried feet and fast Clomb the brave lad, and reached the cave of Pan, And heard the goat-foot snoring as he passed, And leapt upon a grassy knoll and ran – Charmides by Oscar Wilde
- fates "But, to the soldier-sons of Rome, Tied by this law, such fates are willed; That they seek never to rebuild, Too fond, too bold, their grandsires' home.
- fatuous He leaned back in his chair and gazed at his three guests with a fatuous smile.
- faust And I hope I shall not be misunderstood and numbered with the prigs when I say that never did literature seem to me more lovely and alluring than when I had finished my task and had opened my "Faust" once more, feeling the magic of the master beckoning "to far-off shores with smiles from other skies."
- fetus and they wishing they heed us You'll Salute like a fetus – Killafornia by Transplants
- faults Whatever Evelyn's faults were, she was no coward.
- feats She only carried the pole because it was customary to begin with the least difficult feats .
- facts But what are the facts ?
- feuds There were nine bleached skulls, stuck on the top of as many poles, before the principal gate of entrance, which told us of existing feuds between the Wakonongo and the Wazavira.
- fits My maid-servant never came near me, helpless as I was by grief and fits .
- fades "It is doubtful if your lips will be able thus to frame so confident a boast when to-morrow fades ," was his dark forecast.
- FADS I was as covered with "fads" as a distinguished foreigner with stars.