What is the correct spelling for FAVE?
This word (Fave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAVE
- cave It could do no good, and it might mean trouble with her sister-in-law, for Miss Eden, late Mrs. Cave , the happy wife and mother.
- face How beautiful the face was!
- fade The horrors of the previous year began gradually to fade from the recollection of men, and they forgot that beneath the ground on which they dwelt burnt those unquenchable fires which might, at any time, burst forth and again destroy their homes and property.
- fake But there was one, for a short time one morning; and he was a fake like Thomas Sylvester Hobhouse; and this morning I've heard of some one else who saw him!"
- fare Not that he fare to care much for that, neither; he've been so long alone, I do believe he've got to like his own society as well as any.
- fate Murad makes us love him, and then we forget the past, for we know that it is our fate ."
- five Five at the outside."
- have "Yes, I have ," said Nick.
- lave Lave it all to me, and mind my words, it can't take place without a second.
- nave It consisted of a chancel, nave and south porch.
- pave A rector of a parish going to law with his parishioners about paving the church, quoted this authority from St. Peter-Paveant illi, non pave am ego; which he construed, They are to pave the church, not I. This was allowed to be good law by a judge, himself an ecclesiastic too.
- rave The tempest in the heavens had awaked a like tempest in his bosom: would the bosom beside his receive his lightning and calm his pent-up storm by giving it space to rave ?
- save We'll save more than a week by it."
- wave Well, you know that best," said the colonel with a wave of his hand.
- Ave R. L. S. Ave !
- Fame But before long Sandeau was left far behind in the race for fame.
- Gave I didn't know I gave or asked.
- Dave "Yes, sir," replied Dave .
- Faye She was then, as Enid Faye will be now, his come-on, his decoy.