What is the correct spelling for FAWORD?
This word (Faword) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAWORD
- award On the 22d day of August last Sir Edmund Monson, the arbitrator selected under the treaty of December 6, 1888, rendered an award to the effect that no compensation was due from the Danish Government to the United States on account of what is commonly known as the Carlos Butterfield claim.
- awed It was Rex who at length broke the silence, and he spoke in an awed whisper.
- byword The world is needlessly cruel to those who happen to interfere in any way with the favourites of posterity, and Piccinni's name is a byword in the history of music.
- faced The boy also rose and faced him, almost as if expecting a blow.
- factor By this appendix he meant to emphasize that good works are dangerous when introduced as a factor in justification and trusted in for one's salvation.
- fad That was in line with the latest fad .
- faded The color faded out of his face.
- fahd Olompic Forex Bureau - King Fahd Plaza, 52 Kampala Road, KampalaOmni Forex Bureau - Majestic Plaza, 22 William Street, KampalaPM Forex Bureau - 14 Rashid Khamis Road, Old Kampala, KampalaPacific Forex Bureau 1 - King Fahd Plaza, Second Floor, Shop#20, 52
- Cawed 'I wad hae cawed Reid Rorie ower the heid o' 'm, an' left him lyin'-the coorse villain!'
- Famed The stout man did not by any means come up to the ideas he had formed of the world-famed Badger.
- faked It will be seen that if water is placed in one of the cans and the can is held with the faked side downwards the can can be shown to be empty, because the water will not run out, but if the can is held with the faked side uppermost the water can be poured out. Of course, the audience cannot be permitted to have a very close view of the interiors of the cans.
44 words made from the letters FAWORD
3 letter words made from FAWORD:ado, daw, doa, fad, fao, far, fda, fdr, for, oaf, oar, rad, raf, raw, rod, row, wad, war.
5 letter words made from FAWORD:adorf, aford, dowar, dwarf, foard, froda, wardo.
4 letter words made from FAWORD:afro, arow, dawr, doar, draw, dwar, fado, faro, fawr, ford, odra, orad, rawd, road, roaf, rowf, ward, woad, word.