What is the correct spelling for FAXEED?
This word (Faxeed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAXEED
- faced He faced suddenly round, his eyes wild, his face quivering, and coming close up to her, caught her hand and grasped it so tightly that the pain was almost more than she could bear.
- fagged I say, Bastringuette, what sort of business are you doing, that you have those black rings round your eyes, and look so fagged out?
- waxed Suffocating and vague, the stillness waxed and ran over the troubled edges of eternity.
- faked But the trouble was to figure out the similarity he felt existed in-say-a private plane shooting rockets and overhaul mechanics planting booby traps and faked shippers getting bombs on planes-and come to think of it, there was Braun....
- axed I forgot to tell ye, Jason, that Marjorie Pendleton rid over here the day you got here an' axed if you'd come home.