What is the correct spelling for FAYE?
This word (Faye) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAYE
- face I know him by his little face ," she said.
- fade Distance continued to fade behind us.
- fake These stories were printed on the first pages of hundreds of newspaper all over the country, under scareheads of "Dr. Cook Admits Fake !"
- fare So, at least, thought the fare .
- fate Is this the fate of men employed and hired?
- faze But they didn't faze him.
- frye Finally, eleven days after the Frye arrest the last members of the Guard withdrew, and the next day the police returned to normal duty.
- Aye No longer art thou a prisoner but free to come and go as thy brothers here, aye, even to return to thy comrades on the island if thou so desirest.
- Fame I don't care to work for nothing but fame.
- Fay Merlin could not be of the company, for he was already in Faerie with the Fay Vivian.
- Kaye D'ye know, Dick, if there's any more news of Bayworth Kaye ?
- Faye Thereupon Defoe judged it expedient to write to a private secretary, Mr. de la Faye , explaining at length his position.
- FAYS They, also, are ruled by a King, who commands them as I do my Elves and Fays , despatching them hither and thither to do his will.