What is the correct spelling for FAYRE?
This word (Fayre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FAYRE
- afire "Looks like a house afire," commented Neale again.
- are You are sure he was dead?
- faerie When he said this he cannot have remembered either the lament of Florimell in the Faerie Queene or the conclusion of Childe Harold.
- fair Let him have fair play.
- faker So buck up, me boy, and come in and view the biggest faker in journalism.
- far His nature was far different from that of the ordinary soldier.
- farce But ere she had gone a couple of hundred yards the fever in her blood and the throbbing of her temples told her that the idea of calm and rest was the merest farce.
- fare The admiration of good materials Not even yet am I done with this plain problem of the daily fare.
- faro With that he could buy his liquor, treat his women, sometimes play a little faro, sit up all night and sleep all day, and in general lead the life of good-natured vagabondage which has always pleased him and which he had chosen as a career.
- farrier But he saddled his horse, before they could catch him, and rode away to Southmolton, looking more like a madman than a good farrier, as the people said who saw him.
- fire His blood was on fire, and he meant to find her.
- frye Day favored the limited terms of the instructions; Davis, Frye, and Reid wished the whole group of the Philippines; Gray emphatically protested against taking any part of the islands.
- Fared The envoy protested that when they could get a couple of eggs a piece, while travelling in Flanders, "they thought they fared like princes."
- Fay Mrs. Fay fairly beamed with hospitality as she urged more viands upon her guests.
- Faye As they broke camp that day, Faye found herself wondering about many things.
- FAIRER What remains Shall be like what is past; but fairer still, And still increasing in the godlike gifts Of Life and Truth.
- FARES It is all a part of living-no fares to pay....
- fairy The eyes of all were simultaneously turned to a small green mound, beneath the shade of a spreading cedar, and they thought of the fairy form that had so often sported around them in the twilight hour.