What is the correct spelling for FCTORIES?
This word (Fctories) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FCTORIES
- Factories The employers at the same time lose much money by their factories standing still, and they sometimes receive aid from other employers.
- Rectories Such curates as survived dropped naturally into the vacant rectories; and, side by side with Acts of Parliament designed to keep the labourer down to his old wages, we find archi-episcopal decrees against the "unbridled cupidity" of the clergy, who by their pernicious example encouraged this demand of the lower classes for higher wages.
- Refectories There were long rows of rooms containing above a hundred thousand rolls of books, the famous library of the Serapeum, with separate apartments for readers and copyists; there were store-rooms, refectories and assembly-rooms for the high-priests of the temple, for teachers and disciples; while acrid odors came up from the laboratories, and the fragrance of cooking from the kitchen and bake-houses.
- Victories These victories made the Buenos Aires federalist leader, Juan Manuel Rosas, the chief figure in Argentine affairs.
- factors Of course the applause of the people and the exhibition of courage are important factors in this rite, but its chief feature is a religious one.
- art inclined to think
- at proper time
- easing out
- easing up