What is the correct spelling for FDENIES?
This word (Fdenies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FDENIES
- dense They looked across a narrow valley into a wide and shallow depression, where a clump of palm trees and dense patches of sayall bushes instantly revealed the whereabouts of the oasis.
- fence In all localities where stone can be obtained from the fields or quarry, the best and cheapest fence is a stone wall.
- fuentes The star actor, Fuentes of Granada, who had undertaken with his troupe to present his fellow-townsman's drama purely as a labor of love, read an interpretation written by one of Granada's leading critics.
- Denis "One day Denis McCarthy and I were walking by the old German's place, and stopped to look in at the display in the window.
- Dennis Of what interest could it have been to Dr. Dennis what I am doing; and why should he have delivered a lecture?
- Denise And Mademoiselle Brun had only one thought night and day: the happiness of Denise .
- Denies He denies that the said order for the removal of the said Stanton was unlawfully issued.
- fines In addition to these supplies were also the proceeds of fines .
- feints The circle players may throw the ball over the heads of one another or across the circle, or make sudden feints of throwing it in one direction, turn suddenly and throw it in another, etc.
- dines I do not doubt that she breakfasts at Armenonville, and dines at Paillard's.
- defines Furthermore, the proper "workings" of an assertion, the rational results of the application of this opinion to life, must, if the assertion is true, agree with the expectations of the one who defines the assertion.
- DANES "Why, throat-cutting Danes , to be sure, by the way you were comin' over the hills when we spied you, three hours back.
- DENS They might as well have tried to kitch a cunger by the tail as nab Jim Cuttance in one of his dens, if he hadn't bin forced by the softness of his 'art to pull a young fool out o' the say.
- deniers S: And when those who disbelieve see you, they do not take you but for one to be scoffed at: Is this he who speaks of your gods? And they are deniers at the mention of the Beneficent Allah.
- dunes The tide was out; but the wet beach, lately covered by the sea, commenced at a short distance from the base of the "dunes."
96 words made from the letters FDENIES
5 letter words made from FDENIES:deens, defen, deine, deise, denes, dense, diene, diese, dines, dinse, edens, eines, eisen, enide, feeds, feens, fendi, fends, fenis, fense, fiend, fiene, finds, fined, fines, ideen, idees, indes, inese, needs, neifs, niefs, niese, sdein, sedin, seeif, seein, seend, sefid, seife, seine, siede, sined, snide.
4 letter words made from FDENIES:deif, dein, dine, dsei, eden, eien, ende, ends, enid, enif, feed, feen, fend, feni, fens, fien, find, fine, fins, fise, ides, need, neid, nied, sede, seed, seef, seen, sein, send, sene, side, sine.
3 letter words made from FDENIES:den, des, die, din, dis, end, ene, ese, fed, fee, fen, fes, fin, ies, nee, see, sen, sif, sin.