What is the correct spelling for FEACT?
This word (Feact) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FEACT
- act The secret must lie in the beyond, for men could not act that way for nothing.
- art indecorous
- facet To this kaleidoscope of places and things, Mr. Jones has added another facet, that of "a spare-time writer" and has managed to produce eight books, something over one hundred magazine stories, articles and novelettes.
- fact In fact, I hope we won't."
- factor 846. But the only place where you are at liberty to deliver them, if you do not deliver them to the factor in Burra, is to the store at Scalloway?
- fast Una's heart beat fast.
- fat He was a fat man.
- fealty And they swore fealty and friendship and fellowship perpetual, the one to the other, on the sword of Amile, wherein were relics.
- feast It will be yet two days before I feast again: for I drink not save of the spring by which you found me, and I eat no food the taste of which I cannot wash from me in its water.
- feat A surprise awaited him when he had accomplished this feat.