What is the correct spelling for FEAD?
This word (Fead) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEAD
- bead The two pieces which are to be joined are bent so as to just pass each other, marked at the right point with the glass-knife, and cut there, preferably with a small bead of hot glass.
- dead "'Could you when dead ?
- fad Boarding out pauper sick children is her new fad ; and I believe she's very busy and very happy over it.
- fear He had no fear and he knew his car.
- feat One moment-But even that is nothing compared to the feat of carrying three hundred men fast asleep in bed-bed and all-through three hundred closed doors, under the very noses of the officers on guard-think of doing all that singlehanded!"
- fed "Awkward, if you've been fed up on him in town and don't want any more," Gage commented.
- feed Then said Jesus, "Feed my sheep."
- fend With a stifled cry she turned and fled, her arms outstretched to fend from her the invisible host that seemed so real, not daring even to look again at the pitying Christ whose calm serenity formed such a striking contrast to her storm-tossed heart.
- feud Here in the snow was a record that may help explain one side of the feud .
- head She turned her head away.
- lead String, yes; but where can I get lead ?
- mead The river, a mere ditch, eight or ten yards in breadth, wandered through a level mead at the base of the valley, separated from the gardens by a wide path.
- read I'm going to read you the news out of the evening papers until you go to sleep."