What is the correct spelling for FEAK?
This word (Feak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEAK
- beak With them in its beak it flew back to the roof, and began to throw them down the chimney.
- fear "Oh, fear nothing," said Monsieur Roger, good-naturedly.
- feat On one occasion we met a young girl, with bare feat , who had walked sixteen miles with notice papers, as our forbud.
- freak The freak memory is not worth striving for, but a good working memory decidedly is.
- leak When, in addition to this infernal leak , the wires north to Cleveland worked badly, it required a large amount of imagination to get the sense of what was being sent.
- peak They tell a story of Mainthong Peak and the Nats there, how all of a sudden, one day in 1885, strange noises came from the hill.
- teak Driven by twelve brawny arms, held straight as a dart, her sharp beak of stout, hard teak crashed into the light gunwale of the sampan, hit her broadside, and cut the little vessel down to the water's edge.
- weak "It is hardly safe to send her home alone," he thought, as he looked into her face and saw how weak she was.