What is the correct spelling for FEAMLE?
This word (Feamle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEAMLE
- camel There was a dead silence in the direction of the enemy's encampment, and no sounds but those of our camel -bells disturbed the stillness of the luminous and lunar night.
- emile "At this rate," I replied, "I ought to have brought your brother Emile ; for he is so short that he would have followed a trail even better than you."
- fable He would probably have said that it was a clever part of the native fable ; he would probably say that the ancient stone might have come from any royal tomb in Egypt, that it proved nothing.
- fail And "Chinese Gordon" did not fail him.
- feeler A feeler reached out, to be bitten off; then another, to no avail.
- feller I told you I was going to get a start first, to be sure I was the kind of a feller who could give you what you want.
- fettle He seemed in rare fettle , and the trainer said no horse could possibly have done better.
- flume "Ye've got ez much ez ye kin carry now, Byers," he said slowly, "and that's about ez much ez I allow a man to take in at the Big Flume Hotel.
- fumble With the ball on Claflin's forty-two yards a fumble was recovered by Ainsmith for a loss of seven yards, and on third down Claflin attempted a forward pass which was intercepted by Captain Miller and carried to Claflin's thirty-yard mark.
- fume And there indeed he found him, an excitable little man, walking up and down in a fume .
- Famed He was famed as being the fleetest and most enduring brave of his tribe.
35 words made from the letters FEAMLE
3 letter words made from FEAMLE:afl, ale, eel, elf, elm, emf, fee, lam, lea, lee, lem, mal, mfa.
4 letter words made from FEAMLE:alee, elea, emel, fale, feel, flea, flee, fmal, lafe, lame, leaf, male, meal.
5 letter words made from FEAMLE:aleem, eelam, feela, femal, flame, lafee, maele, malee, meale.