What is the correct spelling for FEARC?
This word (Fearc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEARC
- arc This drill frame is capable of drilling holes up to about two inches in diameter, but it possesses the fault that the upper end of the brace or drilling device moves as the drill passes into the work in an arc H of a circle, of which the pin C is the centre. To illustrate my last remark Talking about Jonah in the Whale, Noah in the arc – Accentuate The Positive by dr. john
- fake I thought for sure the code message was a fake . This must be fake My lip starts to shake – Teenage Dirtbag by girls aloud
- far A very beautiful piece of land appeared in sight; as far as the view extended, for miles around, what with the verdure and the red flowers, the plain seemed like a ruby. A hit so far And yet our shining star – Xanadude by Unknown Author
- farce It was Lord Gorell without whose countenance and authority the farce of the books could never have been performed.
- fare My cab-fare two shilling, 'arf crown.
- farm I told her I knew I was needed on the farm here, but the other man had changed his mind and I couldn't get on the farm .
- faro Why, it's Jack-Jack Faro .
- fear People to fear you.
- feat If I had really been careless you would have accomplished the feat just the same.
- fern A stone turned under my foot in my rush, and I fell on my knees on the threshold; but the fall only brought my face to a level with the startled eyes of the man who lay inside on a bed of fern .
- ferric Impure limestones, frequently coloured or clouded with red, due to ferric oxide, are quarried on an extensive scale in eastern Tennessee, and are used for decorative purposes.
- ferry The ferry boat, by this time, began to approach the shore.
- fork Mr. Porter put down his knife and fork .
- gear The object of employing this class of gear is to avoid noise and jar and to insure a uniform motion.
- marc Marc replied that each man must do as he liked; but for his part he should not do likewise on Hexe-Baizel's account.
- Fer I'd have to know fer sure.
- FAQ The project Wiki contains lists of digital Classics projects, software tools that have been made available for classicists, and a FAQ that solicits collaborative community advice on a range of topics from simple questions about, e.
- FCC Smith also serves as Chairman of the Division of Biblical Studies at FCC (Florida Christian College).
- Fears He felt their fears.
- Fargo The most important citizen was Lee Hardy, the Wells Fargo agent.