What is the correct spelling for FEARES?
This word (Feares) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FEARES
- fare I stayed fifteen minutes before I got a fare; but nothing else happened."
- fries To go drinking with the other guys And I sit in my chair, and I soak my foot As I eat a plate of cold french fries And my wife's out with her quote-unquote friend – The lone some kicker by Adam Sandler
- Feared And what at one time I feared to lose, it was now a joy to me to put away.
- Ferries The public has an interest in toll-bridges, plank roads, ferries, manufacturing companies, and many other enterprises prosecuted and controlled by private corporations and individuals-are these all so connected with the administration of the government as to be proper objects of compulsory contributions for their support?
- Ferris Mr. Ferris did not press the question.
- Fears On all sides are fightings and fears.
- Fees For this she was imprisoned thirteen months, and then sold to pay her jail fees.
- frees But there is in the best Englishman an excellent sort of simplicity which frees him from attending to the personal point which is always present to the Italian whether he is dealing with matters public or private.
- fires After we get to the Saddle we'll build two fires on one of the high points an' keep them burnin' well after dark.
- flares If it flares out too much, crush it together softly with your hand.
- features This tribe had no special features except that they were very devoted to the French.
- FARES How fares it with you, Mrs. Moodie, and the young ones?
- frays These people take service under the different chiefs, who sometimes entertain great numbers to aid in forays and frays; they do not, however, confine themselves to one craft.