What is the correct spelling for FEATRE?
This word (Featre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEATRE
- dare If he lets me go I'll bring you in as soon as I dare . Truth or dare Show that you're hurt You know that I care – I Believe In You by Toy-Box
- fade From the crossroads of my doorstep, My eyes they start to fade, As I turn my head back to the room Where my love and I have laid. – ONE TOO MANY MORNINGS by Bob Dylan
- fare If I get there before the snow flies, and if things are going good, You could meet me if I sent you down the fare. But by then, it would be winter, ain't too much for you to do. And those winds sure can blow cold way out there. – Four Strong Winds by Marianne Faithfull
- fat Make all the strippers love me, because my tips stay fat And my Lac is all that – They Never Saw Me Coming by TQ
- fated Alexander now altered the form of his inquiry and asked whether he had punished all the murderers of Philip: and then he asked another question, about his empire, whether he was fated to conquer all mankind.
- fates He felt sorely annoyed with the fates which made it impossible for him to give Mrs. Mervill all that she asked of him and at the same time continue on the footing on which he had been with Margaret.
- feathery The light air from the north-east blew golden feathery cloud-films across the great blue arch above our heads, and for once in the arctic summer of 1891 the air was warm and balmy.
- feature This feature might be described somewhat differently.
- featured Round the sharp-featured face, with closed, wilful lips, weary eyes, open, intelligent forehead, lace ruffs of various shapes, some very bushy, some quite flat and round-shaped like butterfly wings, are displayed in most imposing array.
- feeder The Aurora had won the name of a bad feeder , but its owner seemed satisfied with his meal.
- fettered "I feel tired and fettered here-I feel almost wild.
- fettle He killed early that evening and eat but little, so as to be in good fettle for his spring running, and he eat alone because all the Jungle People were away singing or fighting.
- dearer We can only give what is dearer than our lives, our dear, dear sons, and, believe me, we don't grudge them."
62 words made from the letters FEATRE
3 letter words made from FEATRE:aft, are, art, ate, ear, eat, eft, era, ert, eta, far, fat, fee, raf, rat, ref, ret, tar, tea, tee, ter, trf.
5 letter words made from FEATRE:after, arete, eater, efate, efter, feare, frate, freet, rafet, ratee, reate, refat, teare, teera, terfe, trefa.
4 letter words made from FEATRE:eter, etre, fare, fart, fate, fear, feat, fete, frat, frea, free, fret, raef, raft, rate, reef, rete, taee, taef, tare, tear, tera, tree, tref.