What is the correct spelling for FEATUR?
This word (Featur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FEATUR
- beater Soften the sample if necessary by means of a gentle heat, taking care not to melt it. When sufficiently softened, mix the sample thoroughly by means of a mechanical egg beater or other equally effective mechanical mixer. You don't have to be no crystal ball reader Allergic to salt pita, used to be a wall beater – Fazers by King Geedorah
- fat And a fat lot of good that's going to do you, when 'e ain't allowed to come inside the 'ouse!
- fate "I expect none, neither from you nor fate.
- fatty Get up there, Fatty!
- fear What had he to fear?
- feat Maurice did not appreciate this feat until he had himself emptied a bottle.
- feather That would be quite a feather in any man's hat-done fair.
- feature It is a feature of naval warfare that is entirely new.
- feeder The comedian might better be called the "laugh-man," just as the straight is more clearly termed the "feeder."
- footer The thousand footer may be here in a couple of years or so.