What is the correct spelling for FECEIS?
This word (Feceis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FECEIS
- Faces An instant later she had seen two faces, Somerled's and mine.
- Fees Having completed the ceremony, by paying his fees, our hero hurried back home, without making any stay in Oxford.
- farces But Vicente had not given up writing farces and the sojourn of Ines Pereira's husband in town enables the author to introduce various Lisbon types in O Juiz da Beira.
- FACETS Their faces-what he could see of them when he dared to open his eyes-were pale as ashes, and their beady little eyes shone like the facets of cut stones, flashing in all directions.
- fencers Their different ideas, brought forward with warmth and also with the courtesy of well-bred and distinguished men, crossed each other like foils in the hands of experienced fencers , emitting sparks, brilliant if transitory.