What is the correct spelling for FECT?
This word (Fect) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FECT
- fact "Yet such was the fact .
- feat But at the same time he was very proud of his feat .
- felt Pauline felt just a little afraid.
- sect There it made a small sect supreme over the body of the nation.
- Feet He had tried to go to the Sullivans' so many times and had found so many times that his feet simply would not take him there, that he had given up trying long ago.
- Fest No-budget films can receive distribution at film festivals that focus on independent and experimental films, such as the Flicker Film Fest ival and No Budget Film Fest ival in Los Angeles, The 8 Fest in Toronto, and the Trasharama A-Go-Go festival in Australia.