What is the correct spelling for FEEDACK?
This word (Feedack) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FEEDACK
- bedeck It was half an hour's walk from St. Paul's Cross to Whitehall, so I went to my bedchamber to bedeck myself in the best finery I possessed, and ere long I was passing Fleet prison, on my way to Whitehall.
- dark I have run through the night, my skin is as dark, I bend my knee down on this mark . . . – Runaway Slave at Pilgrim's Point, The by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- deck But I find I'm not playing with a full deck I'm up to my neck like Toulouse Lautrec – The Move by beastie boys
- dock Like Otis Redding "Sittin' On The Dock" Or Bill Haley's "Rock Around The Clock" – New Old Songs by Neal McCoy
- duck CHORUS: Disco, disco duck CHORUS: Try your luck – Disco Duck by Unknown Author
- fact In fact (as children rest) all of you will be sleeping with honesty in tact (our innocence intact) – Thrones by alexisonfire
- fed Sour mouthed stomachs well fed And I'm moving the game, yet I still complain The paranoia, it swells inside my head – Burned Device by flotsam and jetsam
- feed 'Tis a shady mead--- Hither, hither, love! Let us feed and feed! Hither, hither, sweet--- – Hither, Hither, Love by John Keats
- feedback I'll buy ... your knick-knack Just check ... my feedback – eBay by weird al yankovic
- feeder I had ever been what might be termed a sincere feeder.
- feeding resent a sense of feeding, demanding bleeding – Laid To Waste by paradise lost
- fetlock Still the woman led them on until at last the worst of the ground was past, though the horses still sank at least fetlock-deep at every step.
- fleck Then she discovered a green fleck down the road, a different green from the grass and trees.
- Federico I replied for myself, "Federico."