What is the correct spelling for FEEDOM?
This word (Feedom) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEEDOM
- deem When the rightful heirs come to their own, the unjust stewards who kept them out of their inheritance may deem themselves mercifully dealt with if the new masters are willing to let bygones be bygones.
- edam He slipped from the first and went above the knee into the clear cool Edam Water.
- fed But careful fed her flocks, and grac'd the plain, She lack'd no pleasure, and she felt no pain.
- fedora The majority of unisex clothing styles have started out as menswear, but some articles, like the fedora , were originally worn by women.
- feeder So the bean grew and on its stem were the leaves of the maiden-hair tree, and the tendrils by which the bean clambered were the tendrils of the snake-feeder vine, and the flowers that sprang from the nodules of the bean stalk were the flowers of the wormwood tree, but they gave forth the odor of liverworts and were of the color of faded hopes or of stale music.