What is the correct spelling for FEEI?
This word (Feei) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FEEI
- fee Perhaps my own lad would be going elsewhere, such as to the sea, where he would be paid by a fee; and sometimes I would get a bit of goods and give it to my boy, and he would pay me for it with a few shillings out of his fee and that would serve my ends for the time.
- feed "My brothers: You are hungry, and in need, and your children cry for bread; do I bid you feed them upon words?
- feel We don't feel at all sure the Professor's way of getting to the point was not a good one.
- Feet She was on her feet, moving to the front, talking as she went.
- Fees The fees, which are large, attract a high order of talent, and in fact the practice before private bill committees has become almost a distinct branch of the profession, the counsel who pursue it being known as the parliamentary bar.