What is the correct spelling for FEELINGA?
This word (Feelinga) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEELINGA
- failing While B. was rallying his failing senses to deliver what he believed to be his dying messages to the loved ones at home, a rattling fire of musketry opened upon them, the litter bearers and the officer were shot down; the latter falling across Brown, who relapsed into insensibility.
- falling But you are on a journey, sir, and night is falling .
- feeding Tom spoke truly, for a little later, when they were all once more safely within the submarine, looking through the windows, they saw a school of hungry sharks feeding on the millions of small fish that gathered to eat the creature that had attacked Ned.
- feeling The others set feeling over against thought.
- feelingly "Lee, be generous," spoke up General Lodge, feelingly .
- feelings You know what my feelings are, that we ought to have the priests with us and not against us-I have had a letter written to Abbe Froment in order that he may call here this morning, as I shall have no other visitors.
- feline As he approached, however, while she lay on the ground unable to move, she uttered a loud snarl of anger, and ground her teeth, and opened out the claws of her uninjured feet, as the feline race are wont to do, as if about to seize him. Still he persevered, wishing, if possible, to capture the animal alive.
- filing He must recruit his little army of applicants from the capital itself, attest their applications before a notary public after midnight of the day preceding the opening of the valley for entry, and be first at the filing window when the land office opened.
- filling She was filling bowls and vases with red and white roses, setting them where the tired eyes of the travellers might rest upon them when they came.
- fleeing Fleeing from persecution and oppression, the Pilgrims of Mayflower fame established in the New World a reign of Puritanic tyranny and crime.
- fling Before Rainey could fling himself between them, the girl had snatched the little pistol that Lund had set on the table and fired point-blank.
- Felling To all these heterogeneous functions of sowing and reaping, felling and planting, frying, boiling, washing and wringing, brewing and baking, he added another, even more extraordinary; -for many years he solemnised all the marriages in his district!
287 words made from the letters FEELINGA
5 letter words made from FEELINGA:afeni, agene, agile, aglee, agnel, agnle, aigle, ainee, ainge, alfin, algin, alief, alien, align, aline, aling, alnif, aneel, anele, angei, angel, angle, anile, eagel, eagle, efile, egale, eglin, eigen, elang, eleia, elfin, elgie, eling, enlai, fagel, fagen, fagin, faile, faing, falen, falin, fanie, feela, feige, feigl, feign, feile, fiene, figel, filan, final, flaig, fleig, flein, fling, galef, galen, galie, ganef, gefle, gelan, gelin, genal, genea, genil, gieen, gilan, glane, glean, glina, igene, ilang, ingel, lafee, lagen, laing, lange, langi, leage, legan, legen, legia, legin, leine, lenga, lenge, lenig, liege, lifan, ligan, ligne, linfa, linge, nafie, naief, neafe, neafl, neeli, negai, neige, ngael, niele.
3 letter words made from FEELINGA:afl, age, ail, ain, ale, ali, ane, ani, eeg, eel, elf, ene, enl, fag, fan, fee, fen, fig, fin, gal, gee, gel, gen, gin, iga, ige, lag, lan, lea, lee, leg, lei, lie, lin, nag, nee, ngf, nig, nil.
4 letter words made from FEELINGA:agni, alee, alne, anil, anle, eang, eega, egen, egin, egli, egna, eien, eile, elan, elea, elei, elfi, elia, enel, engi, enif, faig, fail, fain, fale, fali, fang, feel, feen, fega, feig, feil, feni, fiel, fien, figl, file, fine, fing, flag, flan, flea, flee, flng, gael, gaen, gain, gale, gean, gefn, gene, genf, giel, gien, gila, glan, glee, glen, glia, gnal, gnel, gnfa, igel, ilna, inga, inge, inle, lafe, lagi, laie, lane, leaf, lean, lega, legi, lein, lena, leni, lief, lien, life, line, ling, lnfa, lnge, nagi, nagl, naif, nail, neel, nega, nele, ngae, ngee, nige, nile.
6 letter words made from FEELINGA:alfine, algine, alinee, eaglen, ealing, elegia, elfing, feagin, feagle, feelin, feigel, feigen, feline, fiegel, filene, finale, flaine, flange, galien, geneal, genial, gielen, ingeae, leafen, leegin, leeing, legian, lengai, ligaen, linage, lineae, nagele, neagle.
7 letter words made from FEELINGA:angelie, fealing, feeling, felinae, fenagle, finagle, finegal, fleeing, geelani, genelia, inegale, leafing, leefang, leifeng, lineage, naegeli.