What is the correct spelling for FEESL?
This word (Feesl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEESL
- feces This tends to prevent the feces , or bowel movement, from passing out naturally and helps to produce constipation.
- feel "I feel you are right sir.
- fell He fell off; he didn't want me to help him.
- fess Curiously enough, the canton to a certain extent gives us a confirmation of these ancient proportions, inasmuch as all ancient drawings containing both a fess and a canton depict these conjoined.
- fuel Examine your fuel in case any living creature be burnt with it.
- Fees The officers who are paid fees.
- flees False Sextus flees from Herminius, one of the defenders of the bridge.
- foes The rain and the wind were friends rather than foes .
- fuels Concerning that particular function of mobility which is called coal endurance,-that is, the ability to steam a certain distance without stopping to recoal,-the convenience to military operations of such a quality is evident; but it is obvious that it cannot, with the fuels now available, be possessed beyond very narrow limits.
- feels I guess the trouble is they never have been hunted themselves and don't know how it feels .
- ESL ESL One Cologne 2017".
- fells When I'm a man I'll ride the fells by moonlight, Like the mosstroopers, when the owls are skirling.