What is the correct spelling for FEETH?
This word (Feeth) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FEETH
- berth The Kanakas have a powerful dread of spirits, and even in the daytime they'd give the place a wide berth.
- beth There, right below them, was a head more fearful than anything Beth had imagined.
- death I told him before his death.
- faith They had been stabbed in their honour, their trust, and their faith.
- feat No acrobatic feat, which involves turning a quadruple somersault, is ever attempted in a circus.
- feather The inner rod is splined to receive a feather in the outer.
- fee I stand, so to speak, with an unposted letter bearing the extra regulation fee before the too late box of the general postoffice of human life.
- feed "Put my telescope in the back with the horse feed.
- feel "I'm glad you feel as you do, my child.
- firth Hugh thought Firth was rather cool about the matter.
- Feet The nugget, he estimated roughly, would be worth five hundred dollars were it all that it looked from a dozen feet away.
- Fees He said they'd advertised cheap rooms, it would have a stylish sound to tell on't in Jonesville and it would be so handy and equinomical for we wouldn't have to pay entrance fees.