What is the correct spelling for FEID?
This word (Feid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEID
- fed Houses where they took you in and fed you, and put you to bed in such soft, clean beds.
- feed It can feed itself better than you can.
- fend Beside him, Eut-le-ten had no length of arm or strength of limb with which to fend himself, still less attack this giant of the gloomy forest track, but he possessed weapons more potent than the brutal strength of this vile chehah man.
- fetid Lemon juice is also used with very good results as a local cleansing application for sore throat, as well as externally on fetid ulcers.
- feud The feud is wiped out, and I'll make you no mo' trouble.
- reid Captain Reid , however, was made a hero by his countrymen.