What is the correct spelling for FEIDL?
This word (Feidl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEIDL
- fail Take heed you don't fail me. And being once subdued in armed tail, Sweet honey and sweet notes together fail. – Troilus and Cressida: Act V, scene X by Unknown Author
- fatal At length the fatal blow came. to see the mothafuckin cradle ya past left a scar and the future's lookin fatal ya can't be sorry – Outstanding by lil wayne
- fed The stalls are clean, the horses fed They say she's grounded 'til she's dead – Ain't Goin' Down ('Til The Sun Comes Up) by Garth Brooks
- feed What if I forget to feed him` What if I start to need him – Along the Way by Unknown Author
- feel I've got a lacy silken feel With arms as hard as steel – Land of Lola by Unknown Author
- fell When Kaled saw that smile his visage fell, As if on something recognised right well; – Lara by george gordon, lord byron
- fettle She wondered, now that David was coming back home, how long he would be satisfied with such a regimen, especially as he had of late expressed annoyance at his detention in the hospital, assuring his aunt that he was not only in fine fettle , but also there were business matters that required his immediate attention.
- fiddle Oh, your dainty songs are a misty riddle To the simple sweets of the corn-stalk fiddle. – Corn Stalk Fiddle, The by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- field By some dikeside they'll find a bield, Some couthy neuk by muir or field – To Mesdames Zassetsky And Garschine by Robert Louis Stevenson
- fill If there?s a niche that you can fill In a fantastic way you will – Just so by Unknown Author
- fitly As a writer describes it, "if the citizens of this town-which is most fitly called Bottom-wish to look at the sea, they must climb to the rim of the crater, as flies would crawl to the edge of a tea-cup, and look over.
- foil Stir crazy from the freezer to the foil Water's bubbling, bb-b-b-bubbling-bubbling, bubbling-bubbling-bubbling like it's coming to the boil Give me steam, lady – Steam by Peter Gabriel