What is the correct spelling for FEIDLS?
This word (Feidls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEIDLS
- fiddle 'Cause he's the man in the middle, never second fiddle Just like a spider in a cobweb Hard as a hammer, not the kind of boss, you double-cross 'Cause he's the man in the middle, knows the way to diddle – Man In The Middle by Abba
- fields Beware of the women who open like fields You can plow all their furrows and count up all their yields, – Robin's Complaint by Boiled In Lead
- devils Gaudenzio's devils are never quite satisfactory.
- foils Sabres and foils were whittled out of pine or ash sticks, with which we supplied ourselves.
- fiddles I didn't think fiddles cost so much."
- fails But my heart fails me, and I bow my head, And cry to Him for mercy, still in vain.
- FADS Don't let us have any new fads about not shooting.
65 words made from the letters FEIDLS
4 letter words made from FEIDLS:deif, delf, deli, dsei, elfi, feil, feld, fiel, file, fils, fise, ides, idle, isle, lied, lief, lies, life, self, seli, side, siel, sild, sled.
5 letter words made from FEIDLS:deils, delfs, diels, diles, eilds, elsif, feild, felid, felis, field, files, flied, flies, idles, isled, liefs, sefid, seidl, sidel, sidle, sield, siled, slide, slied, slife.
3 letter words made from FEIDLS:des, die, dis, dle, eld, elf, fed, fes, ies, led, lei, lid, lie, lsd, sif, sle.