What is the correct spelling for FEILDER?
This word (Feilder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEILDER
- elder It was the elder Nelson speaking, and in his voice was a new note-a note of triumph.
- failed I meant to have written you a letter as light as your own; if I have failed , it is no wonder.
- falter "I think," Mary said, trying not to let the words falter on her lips, "Vanno won't want proof."
- feeder We're to start at 5:30, you say, walk past the Welland Canal Feeder out to the Monck Aviation Grounds, and find everything ready there?
- feeler So Mr. Smith, more by way of a feeler than anything else, wired it off to the Daily- Why, interrupted Varney, I thought you were the correspondent of the Daily?
- felled From boards, felled timber, etc.
- feller And if you want anybody to take a letter, he's a very honest young feller ."
- fender Whilst this hubbub was going forward below stairs, its unconscious subject was, as Sally had described, sitting in a chair close to the fire, with his feet on the fender , his arms folded, and his eyes bent on the flames.
- field Then he said to me, "How is it going in the field ?"
- fielder Again the fielder had no trouble in reaching it ere it fell to the ground, and Grant scooped and held it while running lightly forward.
- Fielded Guinea-Bissau unicameral National People's Assembly or Assembleia Nacional Popular (100 seats; members are elected by popular vote to serve a maximum of four years); note - President YALA dissolved the National People's Assembly in November 2002, elections for a new legislature were scheduled to fall in February 2003 but were then postponed to April, then July, and were last scheduled to occur in September 2003 elections: last held 28 November 1999 (next to be held NA September 2003) election results: percent of vote by party - NA%; seats by party - PRS 37, RGB 27, PAIGC 25, 11 remaining seats went to 5 of the remaining 10 parties that fielded candidates
- Filed Let us take, however, the most unfavorable conditions, and suppose that the amount of taper was so small, and the amount of closing by pening so great, that the jaws were made taper and smallest at D. Then the amount to be filed off to bring the width of jaw correct, and a fit to the strap, will be less than if the strap jaws were formed as in Fig.
- fielders As the fielders trotted in, the elderly gentleman who had entertained such doubts before chuckled, "Well, now if our boys can only get in a little stick work, and keep on holding them down like this, it looks as though they might win, after all."
150 words made from the letters FEILDER
4 letter words made from FEILDER:deer, deif, delf, deli, dier, dire, dlee, eier, eile, eire, elei, elfi, ered, erei, erie, fdlr, feed, feel, feil, feld, fiel, file, fire, flee, fler, free, frei, frie, idle, iler, leer, lied, lief, life, reed, reef, reel, reid, ride, ried, riel, rife, rile.
5 letter words made from FEILDER:defer, diele, diler, driel, edler, efile, efird, eider, eiler, elder, eldir, elfed, elide, erdei, ereli, fedir, feild, feile, felde, felid, field, filer, fired, firle, fleed, flied, flier, flrie, frede, freed, freel, freid, freie, fried, friel, idler, leder, lider, lifer, refed, reife, reile, relie, ridel, riede, riedl, rifle, riled.
6 letter words made from FEILDER:defile, defler, deifer, delire, derlei, dilfer, edlife, eifler, fedeli, fedler, feiler, feride, ferlie, fidler, fieler, fleder, friedl, leifer, leired, liefde, liefer, lierde, refile, reidel, reifel, relide, relief, riedel, riedle, rifled.
7 letter words made from FEILDER:defiler, ferlied, fiedler, fielder, freidel, friedle, refiled.
3 letter words made from FEILDER:die, dle, dre, eel, eld, elf, fdr, fed, fee, fir, fri, ire, led, lee, lei, ler, lid, lie, lir, red, ref, rid.