What is the correct spelling for FEILTY?
This word (Feilty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEILTY
- failed For the first time, the maid's impenetrable composure completely failed her. Long ago I was derailed, long ago the mission failed – A Torch To End All Torches by thrice
- fault "The fault was mine," he flashed. Hey, it ain't my fault You wanna step to me We can take it to the ashfault Shoot some hoops – Never Too Young, Never Too Old by Aaron Carter
- faulty Failure to breed is commonly caused by faulty methods of feeding and care.
- fealty She held out hers, gloveless, white and warm, and it lay in mine just a second while I pressed it to my lips in token of fealty and submission.
- feint Neither of them did more than make a feint at eating.
- filmy The scrap of lace merely shows that it was torn off a good handkerchief, but there is nothing about it to show that the handkerchief was different in any marked way from the average filmy scrap of muslin and lace which every smart woman carries as a handkerchief.
- fitly Our attempt to make M. Sainte-Beuve better known on this side the Atlantic we cannot more fitly conclude than with a sketch of him-a literary sketch-by himself.
- flinty Is the poor laborer to be abandoned to the flinty heart and griping hand of base self-interest, supported by the sword of law, especially when there is reason to suppose that the very avarice of farmers themselves has concurred with the errors of government to bring famine on the land?
47 words made from the letters FEILTY
3 letter words made from FEILTY:eft, elf, fey, fit, fly, lei, let, ley, lie, lit, lye, tie, yet.
4 letter words made from FEILTY:elfi, feil, felt, fiel, file, fley, flit, ilet, left, leit, leti, lief, liet, life, lift, lite, lity, liye, lyfe, lyft, teli, tiel, tile, tiye, yeti.
5 letter words made from FEILTY:felty, filet, filey, fitel, fitly, ftyle, lefty, leity, tiley.