What is the correct spelling for FELAT?
This word (Felat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FELAT
- fat Moreover, he grew unpleasantly fat. Yeah, the peas was so greasy, the meat was so fat The boys was fightin' the Spaniards while I was fightin' that – If I Lose by Loudon Wainwright III
- fealty The Asiatic peoples were quick to bow before a sudden attack; but no sooner had the conqueror departed, than those who had sworn him eternal fealty sought only how best to break their oaths.
- feat To catch surreptitious rides with them was considered a desirable feat.
- fella Bein' so close to the line I'd posted a fella with a flag-Bill Martin it was-to keep a look out for the down-trains; an' about three o'clock or a little after he whistled one comin'.
- felt She wanted to run every time she saw him coming, but she felt that she must do something to make friends with him.
- lat Being pursued by a submarine Lat.
- felts In 1926 the Asphalt Shingle and Research Institute with the National Bureau of Standards tested twenty two types of experimental felts and found no significant differences in performance.