What is the correct spelling for FELED?
This word (Feled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FELED
- failed Mountjoy observed that deep discouragement, and failed to understand it. The leather armies have prevailed The Phantom Lord has never failed – Phantom Lord by metallica
- feed The sad news reached her just after the birth of a little boy, and there were two other mouths to feed besides. Love to feed Come to think of it There's only one thing that i do not need – You Want to Be My Friend? by Unknown Author
- felled Arrived, however, from the bull, not as a ballooning bird out of the sky, but as a headlong avalanche over the gate, Rosalie's father tottered to a felled tree trunk, and sat there heaving, and groaned aloud, "Infernal parish; hateful parish; forsaken parish!"
- felt Because they felt sure that the man had done wrong.
- furled She was sitting quite close to the piano-her eyes were cast down, but the rubies on her bosom heaved quickly and restlessly, and she furled and unfurled her fan impatiently.