What is the correct spelling for FELEMA?
This word (Felema) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FELEMA
- feel I should feel so much more happy!"
- feeler I asked-just as a feeler -if he would like a treat for the school children, and he snatched at the idea.
- fell Two inclosures fell out on the table.
- fella You're sure a trustin' fella .
- felled The woods are full of the evidences of these fires in the charred remains of large trees that, after the passage of the flames, have been felled by tempests.
- feller "He seems like a pleasant-spoken feller ," remarked Aunt Jane.
- felt He felt he'd been made a fool of.
- Alma "If you think Gilbert will feel very badly over his letter not being answered, you might answer it yourself, Alma ," she said teasingly.
35 words made from the letters FELEMA
3 letter words made from FELEMA:afl, ale, eel, elf, elm, emf, fee, lam, lea, lee, lem, mal, mfa.
4 letter words made from FELEMA:alee, elea, emel, fale, feel, flea, flee, fmal, lafe, lame, leaf, male, meal.
5 letter words made from FELEMA:aleem, eelam, feela, femal, flame, lafee, maele, malee, meale.