What is the correct spelling for FELFT?
This word (Felft) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FELFT
- cleft There is no one who has come up to this moment without having been cleft of misfortunes, without having been disappointed and vexed and outraged and trampled on.
- delft If the attack fails, and the Spaniards retire from before the city, you can if you choose return to shore, though I should say that even then it will be better by far to go to Rotterdam or Delft ; unless you decide to do as you once talked about, to find a refuge for a time in England."
- felt "I felt I had to.
- flat I must have it somewhere-most likely in an address-book at my flat -I should be sure to put it down at the time.
- fleet For the first few years of Swift Elk's life he was spoken of as the son of Fleet Deer.
- flit I cannot just flit before Thursday.
- left There's nothing left of that.