What is the correct spelling for FELIDAE?
This word (Felidae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FELIDAE
- delude Do not delude me with shadows.
- elite Computerized, the crust elite Don't need the smell of mission street – The Band Geek Mafia by voodoo glow skulls
- felicia I made Felicia take it all."
- feline A languid arm beckoned him to her side and the amazing creature settled back in her cushions with the drowsy, contented motions of a lazy feline .
- fella You pay the check and tip the lady-tip her fifty cents if you wish to be regarded as a lovely jumpman or only twenty-five cents if you are satisfied with being a vurry nice fella -and you secure your hat and step forth into the open with the feeling of one who has taken a trip into a distant domain and on the whole has rather enjoyed it.
- felled Some species, which fly in April, will be attracted to the trunks of recently felled pine trees or to piles of pine sawlogs from trees felled the previous winter.
- felt It might have been any one of us, the way we all felt .
- fetid Half those aboard were landsmen, a thrown-together infantry assembled by Cromwell, and the spaces below decks were already fetid , packed with men too sick and scurvy-ravished to stir.
- feudal The society moves on into the feudal stage, in which the various grades and classes are precisely marked off, each with its different functions, its different privileges and rights and duties.
- field "Get up, and go down in the field ," I said.
- fielder At school he had been considered a very "clean" fielder .
- filial Have you no hope of ever being on filial terms with her again?
- flat You invited him to play at your flat on Friday night, Monsieur.
- flight "It is one flight up; the first of the two windows in my room is the third to the right of the entrance.
- flirt "My good child," said Max, "if you had had the bad taste to flirt with him, he would have tired of you long ago.
- flit The shadows that flit onward and upward into the world, are the souls that pass from the long eternity of being to their destined pilgrimage on earth.
- float They threw him in the lake and when they had watched a long time, they saw him float on the water and he was holding a large fish.
- fluid However he did more harm than good, spilling several gallons of the fluid .
- flute There fell a deep hush, broken only by the silver notes of a flute played somewhere behind the curtain.
- fold Through the open window the Rector could see fold after fold of the Chase stretching north and west above the village.
- folder The sheet is lightly held half-open in the left hand, and the leaves are knocked into the back with a long folder or knife.
- foliage There the sun sank into the western sea in a blaze of cloud-glory, between the low-lying islands on either hand with the rich green of their foliage turned to purple shadows.
- friday Not a man, therefore, of his great command had marched less than twenty miles, many must have marched over twenty-five, upon that Friday afternoon.
- Felipe Felipe, who was a good-looking young fellow, threw his hat down on the bench beside him.
- Felice But Casa Felice is mine."
- Nelda Nelda demanded angrily of Gladys.
- fellas I guess them fellas forgot I was afoot.
103 words made from the letters FELIDAE
3 letter words made from FELIDAE:ade, afl, aid, ail, ale, ali, dal, dia, die, dle, eel, eld, elf, fad, fda, fed, fee, ida, lad, lea, led, lee, lei, lid, lie.
5 letter words made from FELIDAE:adeli, afide, aldie, alide, alief, daele, dalei, defea, defla, delai, diele, edale, efile, eleia, elfed, eliad, elide, fadel, fadli, faile, fedia, feela, feild, feile, felda, felde, felid, field, fleed, flied, ideal, lafee, laide.
4 letter words made from FELIDAE:aide, alee, daei, daie, dail, dale, dali, deaf, deal, deif, delf, deli, dial, dlee, eade, eile, elea, elei, elfi, elia, fade, fail, fale, fali, feed, feel, feil, feld, fiel, file, flea, flee, idea, idle, lade, lafe, laid, laie, lead, leaf, leda, liad, lied, lief, life.