What is the correct spelling for FELIZE?
This word (Felize) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FELIZE
- belize Belize lowest point: Caribbean Sea 0 m highest point: Victoria Peak 1,160 m
- falls Then my business falls off.
- false All that had been told of him and of her had been false.
- flag I caught my breath, for back of the white flag he stood with the light a-shining on his beautiful yellow hair, and a smile on his lips.
- flesh The flesh was very tender and good.
- folk As was natural, all the women-folk of the great personages were invited.
- folks Young folks will be young.
- files Many letters are on its files from Charles Sumner, approving its measures, and expressing great satisfaction at the large number of emancipation petitions being rolled into Congress.
- follows Something good or jolly always follows on the heels of gloom.
- feels Of course I'll come, if you or anybody feels like that.