What is the correct spelling for FELLA?
This word (Fella) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FELLA
- fall His boots had been removed after his fall; one of his socks was now wet through, and he spent the next few minutes in taking it off with the other foot. Grovel, grovel, cringe, bow, stoop, fall Worship, worship, beg, kneel, sponge, crawl – Grovel, Grovel by Unknown Author
- fecal Both helminthic therapy and fecal bacteriotherapy induce a characteristic Th2 white cell response in the diseased areas, which is somewhat paradoxical given that ulcerative colitis immunology was thought to classically involve Th2 overproduction.
- feel How big would you feel? Next time I feel That a man's about to kneel – The Very Next Man by Unknown Author
- fell Washington fell at once to work. And he turned my eyes from god and oh, I fell. She put this heat inside me I'm ashamed to tell. – Belle (Is the Only Word) by Unknown Author
- fella That fella him no dead-finish.
- feller "Why, yes, there was a feller here not long ago.
- fellow You are a lucky fellow! I'm thinking, wi' sic a braw fellow, In poortith I might mak a fen': What care I in riches to wallow, If I mauna marry Tam Glen? – Tam Glen by Robert Burns
- fill Transplanting Flow'rs from the green Hill, To crown her Head, and Bosome fill. – The Gallery by Andrew Marvell
- flay He would flay a flea for the hide and fat.
- Bella Then Bella was sorry indeed and remembered all the kindness that the Beast had shown her; and she threw herself down by it and said, "Oh, Beast, Beast, why did you die?
- Della Odo lingered long on this image, but it was not till he stood beneath Piero della Francesca's portrait of the first Duke that he felt the thrill of kindred instincts.
- Ella Reuben is a Baptist preacher now, but I fear as lazy as ever, though his cabin has three rooms; and little Ella has grown into a bouncing woman, and is ploughing corn on the hot hillside.
- fellas There's fellas from all over; a lot of 'em are Westerners.
- fells Have you, then, built a house upon the fells?