What is the correct spelling for FELLAS?
This word (Fellas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FELLAS
- falls And when you walk in golden halls You get to keep the gold that falls – Heaven And Hell by black sabbath
- fell My poetry's deep, I never fell Nas is like half man half amazing No doubt Nas is like life or death, I'm a rebel – Nas Is Like by Nas
- fella Can't ya keep yer mouth shut an' let a fella have a little sleep.
- flees It is more noble for him,' said Fergus, 'to hide himself when he flees before one man, for it were not greater shame to him than to the rest of Ulster.
- flaws He will be able to see flaws in our plans where we can't, you know, said Nipper.
- fills Take everything out of a given room, then bring back one by one the things one feels essential not merely because it fills space but for the presence of which some one can give a good and sufficient reason.
- fellows Why, father, all the fellows would laugh at me.