What is the correct spelling for FELLET?
This word (Fellet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FELLET
- fell A silence fell upon the shop.
- felled So Prince Edgar trusted the Master-Maid and lay down and slept till late in the afternoon, when he woke up and looked, and there were the trees all felled and the Master-Maid was smiling by his side.
- feller I don't more'n half like that little feller .
- felt She scarcely dared wait to hear, and she felt as if she should like to run away, only she did not know where to run.
- filled The little man's eyes suddenly filled with tears.
- fillet It was at Roundhand's house, Myddelton Square, Pentonville, over a fillet of veal and bacon and a glass of port, that I learned and saw how his wife ill- treated him; as I have told before.
- fleet The next night had been fixed for sending forth the fireships against the bridge, and for the entrance of the fleet into the harbour.
- flute A very sensible, clever young fellow, who has a great genius for business and plays the flute admirably.