What is the correct spelling for FELS?
This word (Fels) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FELS
- fell Round her eyes her tresses fell, Which were blackest none could tell, – Ruth by Thomas Hood
- felt To see how an ice cream felt I dug right down to the bottom of my soul And I tried to melt – I Hope I Get It by Diana Ross
- Eels Smokin' banana peels, see how it feels Living is easy with ice cubes The world is swimmin' with electric eels Talk seriously to me brother – Smokin' Banana Peels by Dead Milkmen
- Fees Mama called her a sleaze. But she sold a million calendars and tripled her fees. – Nothin' But the Radio On by Unknown Author
- feels To express, in indifferent French, all he feels, The great curly-tail'd Dog keeping close to his heels.-- – Bagman's Dog, The : Mr. Peters's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- fells If he fells a man to death, he is then an outlaw and is to be seized by raising the hue and cry.