What is the correct spelling for FELTA?
This word (Felta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FELTA
- delta Our road led up through the valley of the Loajeri, after leaving its delta , a valley growing ever narrower, until it narrowed into a ravine choked by the now roaring, bellowing river, whose resistless rush seemed to affect the very air we breathed.
- fault Certainly there was little to find fault with in him to-day.
- fealty His menaces and vows of vengeance against her and hers were all forgotten; her woman's heart was loyal to him whom she had owned its lord, and once more did him fealty .
- feat To snuff a candle with a pair of swords held scissorwise is a feat to be accomplished only by an expert.
- fell She fell silent also.
- fella Misther Broadbent: don't humiliate me before a fella counthryman.
- felt He had never before felt so absolutely alone in the world.
- Feet The artist rose to his feet with an indignant impulse.