What is the correct spelling for FELYT?
This word (Felyt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FELYT
- fault What fault have you to find with him?
- faulty Let me own to you, Captain Tomlinson, that I have been a very faulty , a very foolish man; and, if this dear creature ever honoured me with her love, an ungrateful one.
- fealty Then all they that belonged to the castle came and did him homage and fealty , and prayed him to abide there for a season and put an end to that foul custom.
- feat That is a feat of courage which only men out here who have gone through such a day and night-and there are many thousands of them-can properly understand and admire.
- fell Paul opened his hand; the stone fell .
- felt I don't know why, but I felt that I wanted to speak to father when he came up on his way to bed."
- field Fire in the big wheat-field!
- flat They reached the flat and found the front door open as they had left it.
- fleet I hear that we now have forty-three ships in the fleet .
- flirt "But I didn't flirt with her," protested Neale.
- flit Now, as along the skeleton world they move, Strange noises jar, and flit strange shadows.
- float You has to hev water to float logs, an' the river's run out considerable.
- flout At home they were vexatious neighbours to a town of burghers claiming privileges: nor was it unreasonable that the Earl should flout the pretensions of the town to read things for themselves, documents, titleships, rights, and the rest.
- flute He fled away from Diogenes' flute , but found no rest.
- fly "As a favour," answered the man, seeing that the dog did not fly at him.
- Feet "We are down to well under six thousand feet," said he.
- Fled Then, remembering, he fled.
- Floyd "Miss Varnham, Miss Floyd , Miss Johnson, Miss White, Miss-who is this?
- felts Their felts , besides, as I know from experience, are so well made, as to shelter them completely from the most furious tempests.