What is the correct spelling for FEMAINE?
This word (Femaine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEMAINE
- beaming Skies are beaming, Future bright and prospects gleaming. – Rich and Happy by Unknown Author
- fain Even Satan glowr'd, and fidg'd fu' fain, And hotch'd and blew wi' might and main: – Tam O' Shanter by Robert Burns
- farming I have met a good many who have come back after a trial at farming out there.
- feline Indignation burned within the man as he realized the plight of the unhappy animal, and remembering Tabitha's plea for a pet, he carried the scrawny feline home to the child, feeling assured of its welcome there.
- female This time it was certain that it was human and that it was female .
- feminine Dempster kept on laughing, and I went upstairs wondering what had set him off so, but when I asked Cousin E. E. if she had any objection to my travelling to Washington with her husband, she began to laugh too, as if it was the best sort of a joke that a York lady should be expected to care about her husband's travelling off with other feminine women.
- foaming As far as I could make out, there were several people in her, but she had no sail hoisted, and consequently in those foaming seas rising up between us was scarcely visible.
- Fenian The police had closed the windows with feather beds and mattresses, and these the Fenian bullets could not penetrate.
- Seaming He feels the charm of gurgling waters around his limbs, a down current that aids rather than retards or fatigues him in each successive step of enjoyment in his pastime; as he casts his fifty or more feet of line adown the stream, he is assured that he is beyond the ken of the most keen-sighted and wary trout; that his artificial bugs, under the tension of the current seaming it from right to left, reaches every square inch of the "swim," as English rodsters term a likely water, and coming naturally down stream, just the direction from whence a hungry trout is awaiting it, are much more likely to be taken, than those thrown against the current, with, doubtless, a foot or more of the leader drooping and bagging before the nose of a trout, with a dead bug, soaked and bedraggled, following slowly behind.
- Marne What time shall I ask Hare and Mrs. Marne for?
84 words made from the letters FEMAINE
5 letter words made from FEMAINE:afeni, ainee, amene, amien, amine, anime, eiman, einem, emain, emane, emani, emine, enami, enema, famen, famin, fanie, fanmi, femen, fiene, finam, finma, imane, iname, maine, meane, mefin, meina, menai, menia, minea, naeim, nafie, naief, namie, neafe, neame.
3 letter words made from FEMAINE:aim, ain, ane, ani, emf, ene, fan, fee, fen, fin, imf, man, mei, men, mfa, min, nee, nim.
4 letter words made from FEMAINE:amen, anem, eien, emin, enif, enim, fain, feen, feni, fien, fine, fnma, imae, imee, inma, inme, maen, main, mane, mean, meen, mein, mene, mien, mina, mine, naif, name, neem.