What is the correct spelling for FEMANIST?
This word (Femanist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEMANIST
- feminism When Miss Ingate with extraordinary agility also jumped up and approached him, he apprehended, recalling rumours of Miss Ingate's advanced feminism , that the fate of an anti-suffragette Cabinet Minister might be awaiting him, and he prepared his defence.
- feminist A woman who is gonad deficient with a superior adrenal will suffer from virilism and specialize in the extreme tactics and mythology of the feminist movement.
- humanist He was moved more by the desire for abstract equality than German socialists of the humanist or contemporary type, for they do not build on the justice of a more equal distribution of wealth so much as on the necessity of the possession of property for the free development of the human personality.
- Formalist In his Oxford Lectures on Poetry in the essay on "Poetry for Poetry's Sake," Professor A. C. Bradley takes issue with those who claim that it is no consequence what a poet says but how he says it, and he rightly regards as of small aesthetic value that formalist heresy which encourages men to taste poetry as though it were wine.
- Monist The world of the monist was described as a 'block-universe' and the monist himself as 'wallowing in a sense of unbridled unity,' or something of the sort.
- meanest One of the meanest and the cleanest – Royalty by gang starr
357 words made from the letters FEMANIST
5 letter words made from FEMANIST:aesti, afeni, aften, aints, aisen, aisne, amens, ament, amien, amies, amine, amins, anesi, anies, anime, anise, ansem, antim, asefi, asten, astin, atemi, eatin, eiman, einat, eitam, emain, emani, emits, enami, entia, entsi, estai, estan, etiam, etian, etnas, etsin, faint, famen, famin, fanes, fanie, fanmi, fante, fanti, fates, fatim, feast, feats, feint, feist, fenis, fenit, fents, festa, festi, fetas, fient, fiest, finam, fines, finet, finma, finta, fiset, fites, fitna, fnest, fnsea, ieast, ifans, imane, iname, inmet, insaf, inset, insta, intef, ismet, isnae, items, maine, maist, manet, manis, manse, mansi, mante, manti, masen, masin, matei, mates, means, mefin, meina, meins, menai, menas, menia, mensa, menta, menti, mesan, mesin, metan, metin, metis, metsa, miens, minea, mints, misan, misna, naeim, nafie, naief, naifs, names, namie, nasim, nates, neamt, neifs, netam, netas, niefs, nimes, nimet, safen, safet, safin, safti, saine, saint, saite, samen, samet, sanef, sanei, sanem, santi, satie, satin, seima, seita, semai, seman, semin, semna, senai, senat, senft, senia, senta, senti, setai, setia, setif, setin, siame, sient, sinta, sitae, sitmf, smain, smena, smita, smite, stain, steai, steam, stein, stena, stfen, stief, tamei, tamen, tames, tamin, tasim, teams, teian, temas, temin, temsa, tenia, tenis, tensa, tesna, tiens, timan, times, timna, tinea, tines, tisma, tnsmi, tsiam, tsien, tsine.
3 letter words made from FEMANIST:aft, aim, ain, ane, ani, ans, ant, ate, atm, eat, eft, emf, ent, esm, est, eta, fan, fat, fen, fes, fin, fit, ies, imf, ism, man, mat, mei, men, mes, mfa, min, mis, mit, mst, net, nim, nit, sam, sat, sea, sen, set, sif, sin, sit, stm, tai, tam, tan, tea, ten, tia, tie, tin, tnf.
4 letter words made from FEMANIST:aims, amen, anem, ante, anti, asin, east, eats, emin, emit, enif, enim, esna, etim, etna, fain, fans, fast, fate, fati, feat, feni, fens, fiat, fien, fine, fins, fise, fist, fits, fnma, imae, inma, inme, inst, item, iten, maen, main, mane, mast, mate, matn, mean, meat, mein, mesa, meta, metn, mien, mina, mine, mint, mist, mite, naif, name, nast, neat, nest, nets, nfte, nits, ntfa, safe, same, sami, sane, sant, sate, seam, seat, sein, semi, sent, seta, siam, sian, sift, sima, sine, sita, site, smen, smin, snit, stem, taef, taei, tame, team, tean, temi, tian, ties, time, tine, tnsm, tsen.